2022–today Permanent (CNRS) researcher, Biogéosciences, University of Burgundy, Dijon, France.
2019–2022 Marie Curie postdoctoral researcher, paleoclimate modeling, University of California Riverside, CA, USA and Biogéosciences, Dijon, France.
- Project [3 years]: BioSIGNAL: Biological pump sensitivity and climate change – Interrogating past environmental perturbations. Modeling changes in deep-time marine planktonic communities and their impact on ocean biogeochemistry, with special focus on ocean oxygenation / anoxia.
2017–2019 Postdoctoral researcher, paleoclimate modeling, Centre Européen de Recherche et d’Enseignement en Géosciences de l’Environnement (CEREGE), Aix en Provence, France.
- Project [2 years]: Investigating and quantifying the impact of the paleogeographical changes on the potential for reef-carbonate development throughout the Cretaceous.
2013–2016 Ph.D. in paleoclimate modeling, Laboratoire des Sciences du climat et de l’Environnement (LSCE), Paris, France.
- Project [3 years]: Numerical modeling for increased understanding of Ordovician climate. Supervisors: Yannick DONNADIEU (LSCE) and Guillaume LE HIR (IPGP).
- Award: Van Straelen Prize from the French Geological Society (SGF).
- Award: André Prud’homme Prize from the Meteo and Climate Association.
2019Marie Curie Global Fellowship (European project): “Biological pump sensitivity and climate change: interrogating past environmental perturbations (BioSIGNAL)“ [PI].
2015French National Programm (INSU-CNRS): “Response of global marine biodiversity to a major climate change: modeling the Ordovician glaciation (445 Ma) with the MITgcm and its marine ecology model Darwin.“ [partner, significantly contributed to the design and writting of the project] (PI: Y Donnadieu).
2014French National Programm (INSU-CNRS): “Ordovician microfossils and environment : did the Early Ordovician onset of cooling of the Early Palaeozoic Icehouse trigger the most important rise in biodiversity in the history of life on Earth?“ [partner] (PI: TRA Vandenbroucke).
- Thanh Nam NGO, 2nd year (Polytech Orléans), “Simulating marine biodiversity using a coupled climate-biodiversity model”. Principal adviser. Co-adviser: A. Brayard. Duration: 1 month.
- Houda BEGHOURA, M.Sc. 1st year (Aix-Marseille University), “Impact of the growth of the Ordovician ice sheet on the atmospheric circulation and the carbon cycle”. Principal adviser. Co-adviser: Y. Donnadieu. Duration: 2 months.
- Mourad HAGGUI, M.Sc. 2nd year (Aix-Marseille University), “Coupling paleontological database and paleoceanographical modeling to investigate the paleobiogeography of Cretaceous reef carbonates”. Co-adviser. Principal advisor: J. Borgomano. Duration: 5 months.
Other supervision responsabilities
2021–2022: Member of the evaluation committee, Master in Earth Sciences, Université Libre de Bruxelles (Brussels, Belgium).
Other administrative responsabilities
2021–prstMember of the communication staff, Biogéosciences
Membership of scientific societies
- GDR Climat-Environnement-Vie, les apportes du préquaternaire
- GDR Océan et Mers (OMER)
- Palaeogeography, Palaeoclimatology, Palaeoecology
- Nature Geoscience
- The Cryosphere
- Climate of the Past
- Earth Science Reviews
- Geological Magazine
- GSA Bulletin
- Science Advances